Canada Experience Class
If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student who graduated in Canada, you often have the qualities to make a successful transition from temporary to permanent residence. You are familiar with Canadian society and can contribute to the Canadian economy. You should have knowledge of English or French and qualifying work experience. Applying to stay in Canada permanently in your case is simple. You can do this under the Canadian Experience Class. All the guides, information and forms you need to apply are included here. Before you apply, make sure you get to know the requirements and current application procedures. After you apply, make sure you return to this website to find out about the steps that follow.
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) allows those with Canadian work experience to apply to stay permanently in the country.
• Processing times: Most cases are finalized in about 13 months.
• The applicant is responsible for the application process.
• CEC applicants may work in Canada while their application is processed, provided they have a valid work permit.
The applicant must:
• plan to live outside the province of Quebec,
• have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before they apply,
• have gained experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
• meet the required language levels needed for the job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).
•Who can apply
•How to apply
•Frequently asked questions
•Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC)
Copyright © 2009 Blue Ocean Immigration. All Rights Reserved